The Power of Precision
THE WORLD’S LARGEST PRODUCER OF IDEAL EXCELLENT CUT MELEE DIAMONDS WITH PERFECT HEARTS AND ARROWS, SPECIALIZING IN SIZES 0.70MM to 3.90MM
Grunberger Precision Cut® diamonds are available in more than 40 different qualities. They can be calibrated within 0.00250 of a millimeter, ensuring that they will match and fit the settings you designed while being the most beautiful choice you can make. No matter the size or clarity, every diamond is cut to perfection.
Our Grunberger Precision Cut® has ideal proportions for melee and boasts the most brilliance and best light performance. Due to our superior optical symmetry, our diamonds feature the faceted pattern known as Hearts & Arrows. We follow the highest level of grading standards and business ethics through the guidelines of AGS 0.
The Grunberger Precision Cut® was created with the desire to bring out the best in what a diamond has to offer.
With more than 75 years of excellence in craftsmanship that has been passed down through three generations of Belgian cutters, we are able to maintain consistency in our Ideal Cut melee. From our cutting facility in Vietnam to our headquarters in Belgium, every diamond goes through a strict sorting and quality control process before reaching our sales offices, where customers make their final selection.
We have no minimum orders, ship same-day, and can ship our diamonds on memo to ensure that you are able to see the Grunberger Difference for yourself.
Get a Quote
Committed to Ethical Sourcing
Our rough comes from exclusive and reliable sources, making our diamonds completely traceable. Offering full transparency and peace of mind to our customers is a top priority for us.
Grunberger Diamonds promises that:
- All diamonds are natural, never synthetic
- All diamonds are new, never second-hand
- All diamonds are conflict-free and comply with the Kimberley Process
- The Value of PrecisionAt Grunberger Diamonds, we guarantee an unmatched level of precision. All of our stones meet stringent sourcing, cutting, and sorting criteria. Members of the Responsible Jewellery Council are frequently audited to ensure compliance with ethical standards, transparency and traceability. Grunberger Diamonds has consistently and successfully proven that our supply chain remains committed to open manufacturing […]
- The Value of AuthenticityHi there, As a fourth generation partner at Grunberger Diamonds, I want to share my thoughts on where I see our industry shifting to meet the demands of today’s luxury consumers. The June issue of Rapaport Magazine, “Spotlight on Gen Z,” did a great job highlighting changes the diamond industry must make to compete with other […]
- Integrity Matters Now More Than Ever: Our PromiseThe public health crisis has shaken up the diamond industry, exposing vulnerabilities in global supply chain networks. And in a market where reputation means everything, you can’t risk any missteps in quality control and service. With Grunberger Diamonds, you can be rest assured knowing you’ll always receive the best: always new; always natural; always brilliant. […]