The Power of Precision
THE WORLD’S LARGEST PRODUCER OF IDEAL CUT MELEE DIAMONDS WITH PERFECT HEARTS AND ARROWS, SPECIALIZING IN SIZES 0.60MM to 4.29MM
Grunberger Precision Cut® diamonds are available in more than 40 different qualities. They can be calibrated within 0.00250 of a millimeter, ensuring that they will match and fit the settings you designed while being the most beautiful choice you can make. No matter the size or clarity, every diamond is cut to perfection.
Our Grunberger Precision Cut® has ideal proportions for melee and boasts the most brilliance and best light performance. Due to our superior optical symmetry, our diamonds feature the faceted pattern known as Hearts & Arrows. We follow the highest level of grading standards and business ethics through the guidelines of AGS 0.
The Grunberger Precision Cut® was created with the desire to bring out the best in what a diamond has to offer.
With more than 75 years of excellence in craftsmanship that has been passed down through three generations of Belgian cutters, we are able to maintain consistency in our Ideal Cut melee. From our cutting facility in Vietnam to our headquarters in Belgium, every diamond goes through a strict sorting and quality control process before reaching our sales offices, where customers make their final selection.
We have no minimum orders, ship same-day, and can ship our diamonds on memo to ensure that you are able to see the Grunberger Difference for yourself.
Get a Quote
Committed to Ethical Sourcing
Our rough comes from exclusive and reliable sources, making our diamonds completely traceable. Offering full transparency and peace of mind to our customers is a top priority for us.
Grunberger Diamonds promises that:
- All diamonds are natural, never synthetic
- All diamonds are new, never second-hand
- All diamonds are conflict-free and comply with the Kimberley Process
- Build on Holiday Momentum, Buy from Trusted ExpertsDespite the countless challenges of 2020, jewelry sales in the United States have picked up substantially. In fact, all 50 states saw an increase in consumer spending this past month, as did nearly all retail sectors, according to data released by Mastercard last week. What does this mean for you and your business? Build on […]
- The Resilience of DiamondsAt first it seemed unlikely the industry would fully return. Trade shows in Hong Kong, Basel, and Las Vegas were cancelled, other events moved online, or postponed indefinitely. The vast majority of stores and retailers were shuttered by April. The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic put the industry on hold. While many may question the […]
- The Value of PrecisionAt Grunberger Diamonds, we guarantee an unmatched level of precision. All of our stones meet stringent sourcing, cutting, and sorting criteria. Members of the Responsible Jewellery Council are frequently audited to ensure compliance with ethical standards, transparency and traceability. Grunberger Diamonds has consistently and successfully proven that our supply chain remains committed to open manufacturing […]