A Legacy Of Ideal Cut Diamonds
THE WORLD’S LARGEST PRODUCER OF IDEAL CUT DIAMONDS WITH PERFECT HEARTS AND ARROWS, SPECIALIZING IN SIZES 0.60MM to 4.29MM
Four generations of passionate precision are what make our ideal cut diamonds pure perfection. Grunberger Precision Cut® diamonds are available in more than 40 different qualities. They can be calibrated within 0.00250 of a millimeter, ensuring that they will match and fit the settings you designed while being the most beautiful choice you can make. No matter the size or clarity, we cut the perfect diamond.
Best Place To Buy Loose Diamonds
Our Grunberger Precision Cut® has ideal proportions for melee and boasts the most brilliance and best light performance. Due to our superior optical symmetry, our diamonds feature the faceted pattern known as Hearts & Arrows. We follow the highest level of grading standards and business ethics through the guidelines of AGS 0.
We created the Grunberger Precision Cut® with the desire to bring out the best in what a diamond has to offer. Only through years of in-depth research were we able to discover the perfect method of creating maximum fire and brilliance for every single diamond.
Achieving perfection, especially in melee sizes, is no easy task. That is why we choose to specialize in melee diamonds with Hearts and Arrows. Not only are our diamonds perfectly cut, but you also enjoy the unparalleled beauty only found with Grunberger craftsmanship.
The Grunberger Service Experience
We understand everyone has unique needs, that’s why we don’t set a minimum order requirement and can ship the same-day to make sure you see how our diamonds don’t even compare to other brands.
Right from the beginning of your order, we ensure customer satisfaction by having our experts hand-pick the best diamonds straight from our factory based on size, color, and clarity and cut them based on your desired order.
To guarantee the perfect diamond every time, we calibrate each one to within 0.025mm of perfection before sifting them into even more specific sizes with our precision tool. A diamond never leaves our facility until it is closely inspected for imperfections and to ensure each diamond meets our strict Hearts and Arrows pattern guidelines.
Four Generations Of Melee Diamonds Suppliers
With more than 75 years of excellence that has been passed down through three generations of Belgian cutters, we are able to maintain stellar consistency in our Ideal Cut melee. From our cutting facility in Vietnam to our headquarters in Belgium, every diamond goes through a strict sorting and quality control process before reaching our sales offices, where customers make their final selection.
Such care and detail is what makes Grunberger Diamonds the most prestigious diamond manufacturing company in the world. Founded in the diamond capital of Antwerp and now with locations in New York, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Japan, Grunberger supplies diamonds to customers in Europe, the United States, and various worldwide destinations.
Many other companies may be able to cut diamonds more efficiently, but nowhere near the same quality. Grunberger Diamonds is proud to uphold the same excellence and precision in diamonds and being able to maintain its pristine company values for four generations.
Experience The Grunberger Difference
If you’re ready to buy real diamonds and experience the Grunberger difference, please contact us today. You can request a quote or conveniently open an account to get started.
Our natural diamonds for sale have no minimum orders, ship same-day, and we’ll ship our diamonds on memo to ensure that you are able to see the Grunberger Difference for yourself.
Request A Quote
Committed to Ethical Sourcing
Our rough comes from exclusive and reliable sources, making our diamonds completely traceable. Offering full transparency and peace of mind to our customers is a top priority for us.
Grunberger Diamonds promises that:
- All diamonds are natural, never synthetic
- All diamonds are new, never second-hand
- All diamonds are conflict-free and comply with the Kimberley Process
- What Are Hearts and Arrows Diamonds?If you have ever been in the market for diamonds of any kind, you may have found yourself asking the question, what are Hearts and Arrows diamonds? As with nearly all diamonds, each cut gives the gem a certain reflective pattern, which can say a lot about its quality and brilliance. Hearts and Arrows diamonds […]
- The 4 Cs Of Diamonds, Which Is Most Important?When it comes to choosing and buying your ideal diamond, it’s absolutely critical that you consider the four Cs of diamonds: cut, color, clarity, and carat weight. It’s these pillars that your choice should be based upon. The market for diamond rings, necklaces, and earrings is fairly substantial, and you’ll undoubtedly encounter tons of options […]
- Why Do Women Love Diamonds?URL: https://grunbergerdiamonds.us/ideal-cut-melee-diamonds-march-me/ Why do women love diamonds? Once upon a time, women primarily acquired diamonds via gifting. Whether it was the engagement ring, anniversary band, or custom design crafted for a birthday or other special occasion, it was traditional for women to be at least one degree removed from the purchasing process. Why do women […]